Obwarzanki, these inconspicuous parboiled dough rings have been part of our city’s history for over 600 years! Beloved by citizens, tourists and pigeons! It’s been known since medieval times – kings ate it, knights ate it, even Wawel’s dragon ate it!
Learn more and discover what makes them unique during 1h long obwarzanki making workshop. Each participant gets a piece of dough and leaves with their very own obwarzanek.
- > Click KUP BILET/BUY TICKET to buy a ticket for our cooking class
- > Tickets are usually sold out in advance! Do not come without a ticket, as chances to attend the class are low!
- > At the moment we mainly have workhops in Polish, although the instructor will try to help you as much as he can, show you how to make obwarzanki and our movie about history of obwarzanek has English subtitles
- > We have some English classes – check when by clicking KUP BILET/BUY TICKET
- > Groups are welcome everyday after a previous reservation. For more details click HERE
- > What can you expect – TAKE A VIRTUAR TOUR and SEE THE MOVIE
Check out momondo’s Krakow Guide for travel inspiration
Get more ideas on what to do > Krakow Travel Guide
- Reduced tickets: children over 3 and under 18, students, seniors
- Kids under 3 go for free
- Duration: approx. 1h