Obwarzanki, these inconspicuous parboiled dough rings have been part of our city’s history for over 600 years! Beloved by citizens, tourists and pigeons! It’s been known since medieval times – kings ate it, knights ate it, even Wawel’s dragon ate it!
Learn more and discover what makes them unique during 1h long obwarzanki making workshop. Each participant gets a piece of dough and leaves with their very own obwarzanek.
- > Click BUY TICKET to buy a ticket for our cooking class
- > At the moment we only have workhops in Polish, although the instructor will try to help you as much as he can, show you how to make obwarzanki and our movie about history of obwarzanek has English subtitles
- > Please wear a face mask during the visit
- > Groups are welcome everyday after a previous reservation. For more details click HERE
- > What can you expect – TAKE A VIRTUAR TOUR and SEE THE MOVIE
- Reduced tickets: children over 3 and under 18, students, seniors
- Kids under 3 go for free
- Duration: approx. 1h